Monday, September 3, 2007

GET INTO THINKING LONG TERM



GET INTO THINKING LONG TERM

True success is long term. The problem is not very many of us think long term. And thinking long term is not just about thinking about it. There is a make up involved, which means that you have to work on it if you want to be able to work on long term success.

I have been talking to a store clerk named Mendis from the corner of our house here in Staten Island, New York. I presented to him a business I am involved with that is done only through network marketing, which we term as relationship marketing. I wanted Mendis to have a one on one meeting with me so that he will get a grasp of the concept. He said, "Yes, Dr. John, I am really interested and I must see the presentation. But I seem not to have any time at all." I simply said, "What you need is to compare what you are doing here in the store with what I am doing. I do not work on a regular job and I make money, and I have been doing this for quite a while now. All you need is understand the concept of network marketing."


You and I need to learn things if we want to have success in life at all. Jim Rohn, a living legend in business philosophies, said: "Learning is the beginning of wealth; learning is the beginning of health; and learning is the beginning of spirituality." You cannot just get into business without learning. And especially the network marketing business, there is a different kind of learning involved. First of all, which is very important, is that you have to know if the company is long term. And the qualification of a long term company depends largely on the owners of that company. If you can get involved in a good networking company, you can plant your feet deep and go to work. The logic is always build long term.

I always tell my students in JASE Lectures, a lecture entity I founded back in the Philippines, "If you do not die in ten years you will live." That is so simple. But the fact behind the simplicity of the statement is deep. What would you do if you live ten years from now? What kind of life will you have at that time? Do you think you will be successful ten years from now if you do not do anything? Of course not.

In all businesses and very especially true with the MLM industry you get many people who will work for you down the road. These people, however, are also working for themselves. In network marketing everyone wants to have a better shot on life. It's very easy for people to get hundreds of downlines down the road. David Bass, my friend who is one of the top leaders of BPI Worldwide, had 50,000 people in the other company that he had business with. 50,000 is no small number. Yet, Ronnie Kirkland, a national consultant of Ambit Energy, had 700,000 customers in Excel Communication. But, look, Michael Kane of ACN has over 2,000,000 customers.

How we rejoice when we already have ten people on our downline. And our rejoicing grows when the ten becomes 1,000. Yes, they build over time. And the magic of thinking long term comes in here. You certainly will not have a thousand people in a month. But you can have that number maybe in two years. It all depends on how fast the people under you work.

What happens to your income if you get 50,000 people like David Bass? Your income will shoot to the roof, so to speak.

Guys, thinking long term is the way to go. But it is not that simple. You have to make it a conviction within you that you want to work a thing and really make it big. Make it a part of your sleeping moments. Make it an activity on your waking moments. Be motivated by the thought. Think of it every moment of the day. Life is built up whether you build it or not. What I mean by this is if you do not do anything your life gets built up old, sick, poor, and nothing. If you do something and work hard long term, you will be able to build a good life ahead of you.

You and I must learn to build long term.

If you want to be a part of SuperMindsSystems, you have to be 17 to 22 years old. Send me an email at drjohnayudtud@yahoo.com

Youth call this Saturday, 605-990-0700, pin- 847573#, at 10:30 PM.

No comments: