Thursday, May 17, 2007

YOU CANNOT BE MANY

Shown in picture: Senator Shemseun of Thailand, Minister of Education, with Dr. John E. Ayudtud, during the break of the symposium for Peace United Nations. Dr. John was Philippine representive for this summit talk.






Please be reminded of the Youth Call this Saturday, May 19, at 10:30PM. 605-990-0700, pin-847573#. Please pass the information. Guest speaker: Lemuel Jones of Staten Island, NY.


Every young person must understand and accept the fact that he cannot be many in life. One can only be one person. To try to become several persons is conflicting. You may try but I'd advise you not to do it. Focus on your self. Work on yourself to become the you that should be.

You must understand that you are a unique individual and that there's only one you in the entire history of human existence. And you live only now. You did not live in yesteryears. You will not also live in tomorrowyears. You live only in todaysyears. To try to change these arrangement will confuse your intellect and subconscious mind. Trust me, you'd just want to be you.

There are many out there that are beautiful- nice body, attractive face, and smart. And you may not have any of these. Don't fret. Don't trouble yourself. Begin now to cultivate what you got. What they got is not yours. Don't try to be like them, you are not them- you're you. Don't be unhappy because you don't have what others have. You have you and you should have you. You is what you have, so have that you.

I got news for you. You know what happens if you cultivate what you have? You could be surprised that you are even better than those that you admire. So, I urge you to cultivate yourself. And work on that you. Make yourself strong, wise, smart, and look attractive. You may not be attractive but you can look attractive. Work to be wealthy. Wealth can help your looks. Work to be happy, that can help your health.

What I want to tell you really is to just be a one you, not a many you. Do not try to be many. You can't do it. Believe me, you don't want any problem, so be happy that you are you and just focus on your being the individual you.

If you mimic others, in ten years you get nothing. If you work to be yourself, in ten years you will be surprised what you have become.

I hope you get the idea. Let me tell you, when I found Lloyd Luna in the Philippines he was skinny and dark. I taught him the law of assumption. He believed it. He applied himself to what he thought that he should be. Now, he has a billboard of himself. His name is everywhere in the news magazine as one of the youngest successful people in the Philippines. And, of course, he really looks great now.

I'd like to help you. I dedicate my life to you to make you better. Let me help you work on yourself. You'd be surprised, three years from now, you will find out that you are truly a great person, by heart, by mind, and by body.

Send me an emai: drjohnayudtud@yahoo.com. I'd be glad to connect with you.

No comments: