Saturday, June 9, 2007

JUST A SHORT PROFILE OF ME

GUYS, MY CO-SUPERMINDS:

Dr. John here. Please do not fail to get into the call tonight, Saturday, at 10:30; number to dial, which is free of charge, 605-990-0700, pin 847573#. Let's be aggressive in inviting, remember superminds group is good-based, present-based, development-based. These three qualities are expected of us from those who watch us perform and grow. Let's be God's tool in inspiring all people.

Dr. John Eblamo Ayudtud
* As infant, dying of a very high fever, my mom put me up on her hands like tossing me to God and prayed, "God, if you will let this child live, I will offer his life to you." And I lived. And now I live to follow that promise.
* In Grade 1, my mom bought me a notebook with a picture of the Statue of Liberty, and purely ignorant of what it was. 23 years later, I climbed that lady in New York.
* At age 30, June 24, 1983, I stepped into the LA International airport, was taken to a restaurant where the waiters sang the Happy Birthday song for me. I took it like it was my moment as being staged up into a worldwide ministry.
*In 2001, January, Jesus Christ appeared to me in San Jose, California, while I was lying down getting ready to go to sleep. He spoke to me very briefly and He let me know that He's has chosen me as the man of God in the new millennium.
* In 2002, January, in New York, God's voice came to me. He said that the world is my university and that all people in the world are my students. That same year, in August, I registered WMGA, Inc. in the Philippines. (www.webdeology.com/wmgainc)
* In 2003, I became an Ambassador of Peace to Israel.
*In 2004, I was guest lecturer, with the British Ambassador to Japan, in the yearly convention of professors in Tokyo. That same year I was published on Shimbun Tokyo newspaper. I became a visiting professor and lecturer in the Institue of Negotiation at Waseda University in Tokyo.
*In 2005 I met the group of Lloyd Luna in Manila, which started my youth movements- www.351media.com, www.voty.org.
*In 2007, April 22, I founded SuperMindsSystems, with Julian Juce Pormentilla and Chris Arriola. Guys, send me an email of your pictures and small write ups. drjohnayudtud@yahoo.com.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: